Dance Combo Camp
Learn some new moves, choreography and more this Summer with Dance Combo Camp featuring Chantal Smith. Chantal's love for dance and teaching dance to students is unrivalled and her experience, passionate and fun approach to teaching dance to kids of all ages ensures campers get the most out of their Dance Combo Camp.
Your dancer will have a blast experiencing a variety of dance classes and dance styles including, Jazz, Street Jazz, Hiphop, Contemporary, Lyrical, Stretch/Technique and Ballet.
Dancers will learn the moves throughout the week culminating in a parents showcase on Friday. Let the dancing begin!
Dates for Summer 2020:
Dance Combo Camps (5-17 years*)
*Groups divided by age
Camp A Jun 1 - Jun 5
Camp B Jun 8 - Jun 12
Camp #1 Jul 13 - Jul 17
Camp #2 Aug 3 - Aug 8
Cost: $489 plus GST
Location & time Whistler Racket Club, 4500 Northlands Blvd, Whistler, BC, V8E 1C7 8.45-9am DROP-OFF, 3pm PICK UP at Whistler Racket Club
TO BRING: Comfortable clothes, snack, lunch and water bottle, swim wear, sun cream, hat and water shoes.
Junior camp features:
• Monday to Friday, daily 9 to noon dance classes with Chantal and dance staff.*
• Focus on movement and a wide variety of dance styles.
• Jazz, hip-hop and ballet inspired themes and movements.
• Fun, high-energy learning environment.
• Develop strength, poise, flexibility, discipline, and expression with modern dance skills.
• Focus on artistic and emotional expression.
• Fun authentic summer camp afternoons with Whistler Sports Academy's popular paddle sport programs on beautiful Alta and Green Lakes. Canoe, kayak and SUP skills enhanced with our highly experienced paddle certified (RCABC) instructors and guides.*
* Some groups will be on the water in the morning and will dance in the afternoon
COVID 19: In accordance with government protocol, BC guidelines and BC’s Restart Plan, the team at Combo Camps is making the health and safety of our campers, parents and staff our #1 priority. This means, a daily routine health check, frequent cleaning of our equipment and shared surfaces, hand sanitizer on deck AT ALL TIMES, and plenty of communication between all participating parties. Stay tuned for our detailed, “A Day at Combo Camps” release that will outline every single precaution and step we will be taking at camp.